• Located approximately thirteen miles east of Albin, Wyoming on County Road 6 and 10 miles west of Nebraska State Highway 71, in both Banner and Kimball Counties, the Mosher Farm consists of 5,319.92± deeded acres.
• The farm acres are summer fallowed and in corn stubble awaiting spring planting.
• The rolling hills common to this part of Nebraska provide excellent farming opportunities as well as out-standing animal habitat.
• Whitetail deer and upland game birds frequent the Mosher Farm.
• There are many access points to the West Farm including a county roads and section roads.
• There is a lease with Invenergy Wind Development, North America, LLC, that will transfer with the acquisition of the farm.
• A Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is in effect on the portion of the farm.
• The Mosher farm is currently leased on a crop-share program.
• This property is owned by real estate broker licensed in the State of Wyoming.