• 10 Mile Stretch of the North Platte River (South Bank) beginning at Grey Reef Dam.
• American Angler magazine has twice heralded the Gray Reef segment of the North Platte River among the top destinations in the world to catch trophy rainbow trout.
• Reports estimate 3,500-8,000 trout per mile, with 90% being Rainbows and 10% Browns.
• Average trout size is 16-17 inches with trophy class beginning at 25 inches.
• There are eight duck blinds situated along this stretch of the North Platte River that are currently rented out at $500 per year per blind with a waiting list for any vacancies.
• Fishing on the North Platte River is done on a per boat basis with an annual income of approximately $20,000.