• Oasis Boarding Facility is a mid-size boarding facility on 9.52± deeded acres in Northern Colorado near the foothills of Fort Collins.
• The boarding facility has every convenience covered with an 80 horse capacity and includes several stall options to include indoor stalls with dirt floor, concrete walkway, stalls with outdoor runs, and paddocks of every size with automatic waterers.
• The facility offers a heated indoor multi-use arena (180’x60’) featuring recycled tire footing for dust control, spacious lighted outdoor arena for a variety of disciplines, round pen to assist with training needs, boarders lounge for socializing and trailer parking.
• The main barn also features a central fly/mosquito system for pest control during the warm months to aid in fly control as well as keeping the equine partners more comfortable.
• Other improvements include three well maintained mobile home residences that offer convenient employee housing.
• There is also access to the Poudre River Trail System that offers many miles of trails for horseback riding.
• It’s all here nestled in a beautiful community of Fort Collins with spectacular mountain views.
Real Estate Company Specializing in Farm, Ranch, Recreational, & Auction Properties.
Licensed in WY, SD, MT, CO, NE, and ND
©2021 Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC | All Rights Reserved | Website by GBG Design