• The historic Patten Creek Ranch is being offered to the open market for only the second time since it was homesteaded.
• The Patten Creek Ranch is a contiguous, blocked-up ranch which is six miles long by four miles wide.
• There are 8,749.9± total acres and is comprised of 5,912.9± deeded acres, 2,237± State of Wyoming lease acres and 600± BLM acres.
• Highway 270 is adjacent to the ranch and provides easy and reliable year-round access.
• There are two nice homes with outbuildings on the ranch.
• Historically, the owners have ran 300 cow/calf pairs year-round on the Patten Creek Ranch.
• Seven submersible wells with underground pipelines, four solar wells, four windmills, along with several springs, all strategically located throughout the property provide ample water to livestock and wildlife.
• Multiple species of wildlife frequent the property including trophy elk, mule deer, antelope, turkeys and coyotes.
• The topography consists of pine and cedar tree covered hillsides, ravines and canyons set among grass covered meadows with mature cottonwoods located around the headquarters.