• This 320-acre property is located 11 miles northeast of Wall, South Dakota or 7.5 miles north of Exit 107 off of Interstate 90.
• This unimproved property is a mix of cropland and cedar-break pasture.
• The property has about 200 acres of excellent cropland and about 120 acres of pasture.
• The cropland is all Class II and III silty clay loam soils.
• Crops in the area include winter wheat, spring wheat, corn, sunflowers and feed crops to include alfalfa and millet.
• The cedar-break pasture includes draws with cedar trees and deciduous trees that include oak, ash and other trees and shrubs that provide excellent habitat for wildlife, especially Mule deer and turkey.
• A good opportunity for local operators to expand their land holdings.
• For the hunter/investor, the property provides a good income source and excellent opportunities for hunting.