• This 160± acres of cropland is located in northwest Perkins County.
• Access is by established section line trails.
• The land is one mile south of a county-maintained gravel road.
• The NE1/4 of Section 5, in Township 21 North, Range 10 East, is basically one large field.
• The property has all Class II loamy soils.
• This quarter, 160 acres, is priced at $1,400/acre or $224,000.
• If you are looking to expand your operation or looking for a land investment, this property may be what you are looking for.
• Take a look at the photos and aerial photo and give me a call to discuss.