• The Piney Creek Ranch is located approximately 19 miles northeast of Buffalo, Wyoming in the scenic Piney Creek area with year round access from US Hwy 14.
• The property consists of 313.14± deeded acres plus 440± State of Wyoming lease acres.
• Currently, approximately 36± acres are irrigated for hay production.
• Piney Creek travels through the property for an estimated four-tenths of a mile and provides territorial “blanket description” water rights with a priority date of June 1885 for irrigation of 150± acres.
• There are three permitted water wells; 2 domestic wells and 1 stock well that is free flowing.
• A 600 sq. ft. cabin was built in 2022 with beautiful views and features an open concept floor plan with kitchen and living room, wood burning stove, bedroom and full bathroom.
• Wildlife is abundant on the property.