• WATER, WATER AND MORE WATER!
• The Rageth Farm has some of the most extensive water rights of any farm in the region.
• Consisting of 1,196± total acres, the farm has approximately 913± irrigated acres under 10 pivots, with senior water rights from Bitter Creek, conveyed through the Sidon Irrigation Canal, as well as a Shoshone River water rights through the Sidon Irrigation Canal; water right dated April 24, 1900.
• This farm features an immaculate set of improvements complete with two residences, a 60’x96’ heated shop, 93,000 BU grain storage, a new 80’ truck scale and a 60’x60’ Morton equipment storage shed.
• Attention to detail is evident in everything on the Rageth Farm, from the well documented and recorded water rights, the condition of the farm ground, the up-to-date irrigation equipment and the exceptional set of improvements.
• With an abundance of water and a low average rainfall this farm would make an excellent hay farm.