• WATER, WATER AND MORE WATER!
• The Rageth Farm has some of the most extensive water rights of any farm in several states.
• Consisting of 1,192± total acres the farm has approximately 893± irrigated acres under 9 pivots, with Senior water rights from Bitter Creek, conveyed thru the Sidon Irrigation canal, as well as, a Shoshone River water right thru the Sidon Irrigation canal, right dated April 24, 1900.
• This farm features an immaculate set of improvements complete with a 2,058 sq. ft. residence, a 60’x96’ heated shop, 93,000 BU grain storage, a new 80’ truck scale and a 60’x60’ Morton equipment storage shed.
• Attention to detail is evident in everything from the well documented and recorded water rights, the condition of the farm ground and up to date irrigation equipment and the exceptional set of improvements.
• With an abundance of water and a low average rainfall this farm would make an excellent hay farm.