• UNPARRELLED WATER RIGHTS!
• The Rageth Pivots have some of the most extensive water rights of any farm in the region.
• Consisting of 930± total acres, the Rageth Pivots have approximately 706± irrigated acres under 6 pivots.
• Senior water rights are provided from Bitter Creek, conveyed thru the Sidon Irrigation canal, plus a Shoshone River water right thru the Sidon Irrigation canal, dated April 24, 1900.
• The property has 60’x60’ Morton equipment storage shed located on it.
• Attention to detail is evident in everything from the well documented and recorded water rights, the condition of the farm ground and up to date irrigation equipment.
• With an abundance of water and a low average rainfall this farm would make an excellent hay farm.