• Situated on 47± acres, with its own I-90 exit just 6 miles east of Wall SD, this immaculate, fully-fenced property would make an outstanding private or commercial horse operation.
• Although currently zoned or classified agricultural, the unique location and access of this parcel also lends itself to phenomenal commercial possibilities with a completed zoning change.
• An exceptional set of improvements features a 110’x250’ insulated indoor arena, built in 2000.
• The arena has an attached 32’x72’ eight-stall barn (12’x12’) with a concrete alley, indoor hay storage, wood-plank floor saddling area, a fully enclosed and nicely finished tack room, permanent bleacher style seating, a large fully enclose heated crow’s nest, a 4’ wide return alley, roping boxes complete with roping chute and stripping chute.
• There are two large overhead doors with openers and 4 new commercial walk-through doors.
• The footing in the arena is exceptional for roping, barrels or just riding.
• The arena has new LED lights and tin wrapped interior walls for exceptional lighting and a clean maintenance free look.
• The property is perimeter fenced with high tensile electric fencing.
• The home is a 1,760 sq. ft. with four bedrooms and two bathrooms on a 4’ crawl space.
• The house has a metal roof and an oversized two-car attached garage with concrete and a floor drain.
• There are several upgrades in the home including 6-panel solid oak doors, double ovens, (all appliances new in 2019) a large living room, recently refinished hard wood floors throughout and geo thermal heat.
• The master suite features a full bathroom with a shower and a nice walk-in closet.
• Additional livestock facilities include a new, all-metal set of pens for roping cattle with heavy metal windbreaks, shelters, new Johnson concrete heated automatic waters and an alleyway to the indoor arena.
• There is a large, horse paddock with automatic water and a nice shelter.
• In addition, there is a 40’x112’ horse shelter / hay shed automatic water and two continuous fence corrals.
• The property has West River Lyman Jones Rural Water and a nice pond located near the house.
Mobile: (307) 760-9510
Fax: (307) 334-0901
Mobile: (605) 685-3238