• Consisting of 6,414± deeded acres, 1,600± State of Wyoming lease acres and 1,900± BLM acres for a total of 9,914± total acres, the Renegade Ranch offers spectacular opportunities and privacy for the outdoor enthusiast.
• Located just minutes from Lingle, Wyoming, the land consists of pine and cedar tree-covered hillsides, ravines and canyons set among grass-covered meadows.
• Ample water is provided throughout the ranch for cattle and wildlife from three windmills and one pump jack, four reliable spring along with three wells with electric submersible pumps, all strategically located throughout the ranch.
• Known for its hardy native grasses, the Renegade Ranch has historically been used as a cow/calf operation.
• Multiple species of wildlife frequent the property including trophy mule deer, antelope and an occasional elk, in addition to turkeys.