• The Ridge Pasture offers 955± deeded acres, located 11 miles west of Lingle, Wyoming.
• The property features one solar well and one electric well (belongs to neighbor) which are connected to three water tanks via a pipeline.
• There is also one seasonal pond.
• There are pipe working corrals and three outbuildings.
• The fences are 4 and 5-strands barbed wire on wood and steel posts with approximately two miles of new fence along Deer Creek Road.
• The property is fenced into four pastures with native grass and rolling hills.
• The property is owner-rated for 80 pairs during the summer months.