• Situated along the banks of the North Platte River, eight miles east of Glenrock, is this multifaceted 9.74± acre property with excellent improvements and income opportunity.
• The home is a very well-kept 2,600 sq. ft. home featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an oversized garage, an apartment in the walkout basement, and a new deck overlooking the North Platte River.
• Additional storage and workshop space is available in the property’s 780 sq. ft. unattached and insulated 2-car garage, and 1,560 sq. ft. shop.
• The home and buildings are outside of the flood zone.
• This property also generates income via the 24 commercial RV hookups that have been installed and legally permitted with the State of Wyoming.
• There are three septic systems, two domestic wells, and 1,500 gallon and 1,700 water cisterns.
• Several horse paddocks and a loafing shed make the property well suited for horses.
• Deer, antelope, turkey and abundant waterfowl are common to the property.
• Fishing opportunities for walleye, trout and catfish from a private dock complete this riverfront property.