• The RL Ranch is a contiguous 3,915.2± acre ranch consisting of 3,275.2± deeded acres along with a 640± acre State of Wyoming lease.
• With heavily-sodded native grass pastures along with approximately 400 acres irrigated by a pivot, side-roll sprinkler, and flood irrigation makes the RL Ranch an extremely well-balanced ranch.
• Water to the pastures for livestock is provided via wells, solar wells, and windmills to tanks located throughout the ranch.
• The RL Ranch is owner rated for 300 pairs year round with supplemental winter feed.
• Improvements include two large shops, calving barn, multiple barns, several sets of corrals, and homes.