• The Sanchez Irrigated Farm offers 35± deeded acres and is located five miles south of Torrington, Wyoming with access directly off of State Highway 154.
• Of the 35± deeded acres, there are 30.44± flood-irrigated acres with water provided by Goshen Irrigation District.
• The improvements on the Sanchez Irrigated Farm include a 1,456 sq. ft. farmhouse, built in 1924, with two bedrooms and two baths on the main floor and feature an updated kitchen.
• The spacious basement offers extra living space and endless storage.
• Additional improvements include a 50’ X 72’ shop that has a full concrete floor and two overhead electric doors, a cattle shed/barn, livestock corrals, and additional farm utility buildings.
• This is a productive property with paved year-round access and just minutes from Torrington.