• The Scenic Ranch consists of 1,856± deeded acres located approximately 35 miles southeast of Rapid City, South Dakota.
• This productive grass ranch consists of rolling hills, cedar-break pastures and natural springs that wind through the north end of the ranch.
• Numerous tree-lined draws with deciduous and evergreen trees offer exceptional protection for livestock and wildlife.
• The improvements at the headquarters include a well-maintained, ranch-style home, built in 1973, with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, attached garage and numerous updates throughout the home from the remodel in 2018.
• The residence has been thoroughly updated to include a brand-new kitchen, flooring, energy efficient windows, renovated bathrooms, HVAC system and much more.
• Additional improvements on the ranch include a 30’x60’ steel shop and a 38’x72’ Quonset with livestock corrals.
• The ranch has been running 140-170 cow/calf pairs year-round with supplemental winter feed.
• The Scenic Ranch offers numerous wildlife with hunting opportunity to include mule deer, white-tail deer, turkey and antelope.