• This contiguous 6,614± deeded acre ranch is located approximately 25 miles northeast of Torrington, Wyoming and approximately 36 miles northwest of Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
• Located in the heart of cattle country, the Sheep Creek Ranch is home to 260 mother cows that produce hearty and heavy calves on the high protein hard grass common to the area.
• There are eight wells that provide water throughout the ranch with three submersible wells and five windmills, plus three miles of underground pipeline that feeds into six of the approximately 14 tire stock tanks located throughout the ranch.
• Sheep Creek also provides seasonal water for livestock as it flows for approximately one mile through the ranch.
• The ranch headquarters includes a 3-bedroom, 1 bath home that has recently been remodeled, a large 9 stall horse barn, loafing sheds, concrete-floor shop and other outbuildings, plus a state-of-the-art set of cattle working corrals constructed of 2-7/8” pipe with 2-7/8’ top rails and 2-3/8” pipe overheads with a squeeze chute.
• The topography of the property features heavily-sodded grass pastures with scattered deciduous trees as well as rolling hills and buttes that offer cover and ample protection for livestock and wildlife.