• The Shepard Farm & Feedlot consists of two parcels totaling 546± total acres, with 380± acres of that irrigated under center pivots.
• Three pivots, the feedlot, and improvements, located on the north parcel on Drake Road, consist of 396.47± deeded acres which the south parcel with the pivot and located on Cole Road includes 149.29± acres.
• There is a custom home with approximately 3,000 sq. ft., an office/older home along with numerous support buildings included with the feedlot.
• The feedlot is currently rated for 6,000 head and could easily be increased to a 10,000 head facility.
• The farm and feedlot have been designed and equipped to be operated conveniently with low cattle stress and a small cowboy crew.
• All well/water, EPA and DEQ permits are compliant and up-to-date.
• The four pivots have historically produced corn, sorghum, alfalfa and native grass.
• The productive soil in Platte County provides a consistent supply of high-quality commodities.
• This farm is located in a Federal Opportunity Zone and may be eligible for preferential tax treatment.