• The Shepard Pivot is located on the corner of YO Ranch Road and Cole Road and includes 149.29± acres.
• It is a Rinke pivot that is less than 10 years old.
• This pivot has historically produced corn and barley with a production of 27 to 28 ton of corn silage per acre or 180 bushels of grain corn.
• There are 30 acres planted to barley.
• The water is provided by Wheatland Irrigation District at a cost of $17.50 per acre and is delivered via a concrete ditch into a settling lagoon at the center of the pivot.
• The electrical costs are approximately $3,600 – $3,700 annually.
• The productive soil in Platte County provides a consistent supply of high-quality commodities.
• This farm is located in a Federal Opportunity Zone and may be eligible for preferential tax treatment.