• The Sierman Horse Property is a charming 10.5± acre horse property located in Grover, CO.
• The house, which sits on a corner lot, is 960 sq ft with two bedrooms and one bathroom, and a nice sized living room and kitchen.
• It includes a patio with a fenced back yard that leads to a 600 sq ft detached garage.
• There are two horse pens made from continuous fence that are approximately 60×140 each.
• One pen has a 12×12 loafing shed, and the other has a 12×36 loafing shed with a tack room and gated area for hay storage.
• There are about 10 acres that are fenced and makes a nice turn-out pasture for horses.
• The property is conveniently located just one block from the park, and two blocks from the school.