• Consisting of 40± acres of land that adjoins the Slim Buttes of Custer National Forest.
• The south and west boundaries of this property border the forest.
• The property is a mix of rolling hills and brushy draws.
• Native grasses, deciduous trees and brush are scattered across the property.
• “Battleship Rock”, one of the “Castle” formations lies just off the southwest corner of the property.
• The property is about three-eighths of a mile south of SD Highway 20.
• Legal access is by section line right of way.
• Physical access has not been developed.
• This is a beautiful property in a scenic location.