• Located 1 mile east of the quiet town of Albin, Wyoming is the Smith 160.
• This property consists of a nice combination of 156± acres of pasture ground and a nice combination of improvements including the house, the shop, and the horse barn.
• The home consists of 2,025 sq. ft. with 1,168 sq. ft. on the main floor and another 857 sq. ft. of finished living space in the basement.
• There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, an updated kitchen with hickory cabinets and stainless appliances.
• The home has charm and appeal starting with the stone fireplace and hardwood floors in the living room to the beautiful views of the area from the front deck.
• Also offered with the Smith 160 includes a 2,000 sq. ft. shop that has 14’ sliding doors, a cement floor throughout, and is wired for 220 amps.
• Horse facilities include a loafing shed with a tack room attached, continuous fence corrals, and an automatic waterer for the 2 corrals.
• Other outbuildings including additional shop and garage options are all included in this property that is located 17 miles north of Pine Bluffs and 60 miles northeast of Cheyenne.