• The Southard Ranch is located just outside of Wheatland, WY and consists of 8,447± deeded acres and 3,940± acres of State of Wyoming lease acres, for a total of 12,387± contiguous acres.
• The ranch has live water, spring feed ponds, timbered rolling hills, grass pastures, and cedar or pine tree-lined bluffs.
• Cottonwood Creek runs through the middle of the ranch, traveling for approximately 3.5 miles, providing a park-like setting with cottonwoods and lush wildlife habitat.
• The Southard Ranch includes many new improvements including indoor cattle working facilities with office complex, horse barns, equipment storage/shop, commodities shed, outdoor arena, continuous panel fencing, and new barbwire and pipe fences throughout the ranch.
• This ranch has nine stock wells, three domestic wells, two irrigation wells (350 GMP and 850 GPM), three pivots and one three-acre stocked pond (bass, bluegill, and trout).
• Several houses are located on this pristine ranch.
• Abundant wildlife on the Southard Ranch include elk, mule deer, whitetail, antelope, turkeys, pheasants, waterfowl, and predators.
• More photos of the property and building blueprints are available HERE