• The Spencer Farm is a productive and income-producing irrigated farm located north of Morrill, Nebraska in a very sought-after area known as the “Dutch Flats”.
• The farm has year-round access from S-A Road to the property entrance.
• In addition, the farm has dual water rights and is flood-irrigated with gated pipe with water from Pathfinder Irrigation and two irrigation wells.
• Historically, the farm has been planted in corn with 225 bushel/acre yields.
• Improvements include a 1,400 sq. ft. farmhouse built in 1915 with three bedrooms, one bath, and a raised porch; a 32’x30’ shop with concrete floor; a 96’x24’ shop with concrete floor; and various other farm utility buildings.
• There is an additional residence that is unhabitable.