• The Spoon Buttes Ranch East Parcel consists of, 4,275.09± total acres: 3,321.87± deeded acres, 640± State of Wyoming lease acres, and 313.22± BLM acres and is located approximately 18 miles north of Torrington, Wyoming on the border of Nebraska.
• This ranch is the perfect property for both ranching and trophy mule deer hunting enthusiast and is owner-rated at 250 to 300 head of cows for five months during the fall and winter.
• Sheep Creek is a seasonal creek that travels throughout the ranch.
• The property features one solar well, one electric well and a pipeline.
• There is a government-approved contract available for a new solar well.
• Along with trophy mule deer, antelope and coyote hunting is abundant throughout the Spoon Buttes Ranch East Parcel.
• This property is owned by Brad Reese – 307-351-1201, sales associate licensed under Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC in the State of Wyoming.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901