• The Spoon Buttes Ranch West Parcel consists of 4,070± deeded acres and 40.08± BLM lease acres with a 320± acre private lease that will transfer with the sale of the ranch.
• The property is located approximately 18 miles north of Torrington, Wyoming.
• This ranch features hearty grass allowing for owner-rated 285± pairs or 425 yearlings for the summer grazing months.
• Improvements on the property include centrally located corrals with gravel road access, designed for efficient gathering and sorting.
• Two-thirds of the fence on the property has been rebuilt since 2016.
• The improvements include an 1,800 sq. ft. pole building built in 1985 that is used as a calving, processing, and loafing shed. Part of this building is used as a bunk house and vet room.
• Also included is a set of working corrals.
• Livestock water on the Spoon Buttes Ranch West Parcel is supplied by three electric wells and one windmill.
• The well at the corrals has a pipeline that supplies water approximately one mile to the south and one mile to the northwest.
• This property is owned by Brad Reese – 307-351-1201, sales associate licensed under Clark & Associates Land Brokers, LLC in the State of Wyoming.
Office: (307) 334-2025
Mobile: (307) 351-9556
Fax: (307) 334-0901