• Spring Creek Ranch, consisting of 3,029.03± deeded acres and 160± BLM acres, is located in the highly-sought-after Laramie Valley, known for its excellent cattle grazing and exceptional hunting and fishing opportunities.
• Spring Creek Ranch is a well-watered property featuring three solar wells, three electric wells, reservoirs and ponds as well as live water provided via Spring Creek which travels through the ranch for approximately 1.5 miles.
• The ranch is fenced into eight pastures with four-strand barbed wire and steel posts.
• The improvements include a two-bedroom ranch home, detached garage, numerous equipment buildings as well as a nice set of cattle working corrals.
• Spring Creek Ranch is frequented by many species of wildlife including elk, deer and antelope and offers exceptional hunting.