• This 14,927.61± contiguous acre property, a combination of ranch land and dryland farm, is located approximately 3 miles northwest of Haswell, CO.
• The Stavely Ranch consists of 11,126.78± acres of grass, 1,760± acres of farm ground, 760.83± acres of CRP, and 1,280± Colorado state lease acres.
• Located at the headquarters is a 1,900 sq. ft. house, a 60’x100’ shop, 35’x240’ open faced shed, along with a working tub, pipe pens, and loading chute.
• The ranch is watered via wells tied to a pipeline that feeds ten bottomless tanks, and there are ten dirt tanks on the property.
• There are two small gravel pits on the property that could be developed further.