• This 1,494± acre property features 1,134± deeded acres and 360± BLM lease acres, situated in highly sought-after Sheridan County, Wyoming.
• Comprised of rolling hills and creek bottom meadows, the property provides panoramic views of the Bighorn Mountains with tremendous access off Interstate 90 and Highway 345.
• The ranch features a Scoria pit with an active and profitable lease, a Ramako Coal lease, a year-to-year grazing lease and a long-term cell tower lease.
• The total lease income on the property is approximately $25,000 per year.
• Improvements on the property include a 42’ x 60’ Cleary pole barn, which provides 20’ x 42’ insulated shop space and 14’ x 12’ seating room with both the shop space and the seating space featuring in-floor heating.
• An addition to the Cleary building provides a 14’ x 20’ office space with a finished bathroom, also featuring in-floor heating.
• Finishing out the improvements is a 10’ x 60’ certified truck scale and 240 sq. ft. scale house/office.
• A well located on the property provides water to the improvements, while Slatter Creek, a Tongue River irrigation ditch and two reservoirs provide reliable livestock and wildlife water.