• This sprawling cattle ranch in eastern Wyoming is comprised of 19,358± deeded acres and 640± State of Wyoming lease acres for a total of 19,998± contiguous acres.
• Significant consideration has been given to the water development on this ranch over the years which consists of approximately 45 stock tanks connected to an extensive underground pipeline, providing ample water throughout the ranch for livestock.
• Reliable water is provided by submersible wells with additional water sources in the form of windmills and solar well.
• The Tea Kettle Ranch is cross-fenced into 26 pastures with 80± total miles of fence line allowing for excellent grazing rotation.
• The improvements on the property include a modular home, working corrals and barns.
• The topography of the ranch features heavily-sodded grass pastures that historically provide excellent gains on livestock.
• The rolling to rough hills and buttes offers cover throughout the ranch providing ample protection for livestock as well as excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer and antelope.
• The Tea Kettle Ranch has been well-managed over the years and is owner-rated at 800 cow/calf pairs year-round with supplemental winter feed, or approximately 2,000 head of yearling cattle during the summer months.