• This contiguous 432.43± acre investment property is located approximately ten miles east of Lusk, Wyoming and next to the old town of Node, Wyoming.
• The property consists of nice rolling hills, a dry creek bed, heavily sodded grass pasture and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
• Its dry creek bed and the lay of the land provide ample protection for livestock and wildlife.
• Reliable stock water is provided by a windmill.
• The Thurston sits on the southwest side of Node, Wyoming and has highway frontage on the northeast side of the property along with county road access on the east side of the property.
• Electricity is available on the north and east side of the property.
• The Thurston is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a property of this size, close to Lusk, with the views of the Rawhide Buttes in the distance.
• The current owner runs twenty-five head of cow/calf pairs year-round with additional feed in the winter time.
• The property offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope.