• The Tighe Ranch Option 2 is a contiguous 1,910± acre ranch located approximately 12 miles north and eight miles east of Torrington, Wyoming.
• Of the 1,910± total deeded acres, there are 870± acres of dryland alfalfa/grass mix with the balance of the property being 1,040± acres of native grass pastures.
• The topography of the property features heavily-sodded grass pastures with rolling hills and Sheep Creek surfaces on the south end of the ranch.
• The ranch offers excellent habitat for several species of wildlife including deer and antelope.
• There are four wells that provide water throughout the ranch with three of those wells being solar to increase efficiency.
• This outstanding grass ranch with hunting opportunity is just minutes from Torrington with year-round access.