• Located directly west of the town of Veteran, Wyoming is the Veteran Irrigated Farm, consisting of 96± deeded acres.
• This farm combines pivot irrigated farm ground with a beautiful home and a second home that could be used for a rental and is rounded out by a nice set of livestock handling improvements.
• The seven-tower Valley pivot irrigates 56± acres of grass hay ground that historically produces 2.5-3 ton per acre.
• Water is provided by the Goshen Irrigation District and Cherry Creek Drain.
• The primary house, built in 2015, offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and one over-sized bedroom in the walk-out basement.
• A loft area on the upper level, central air, underground sprinklers, and mature landscaping are all present in this beautiful home.
• The additional improvements include the second home that has potential as a Mother-In-Law suite and has updated plumbing and wiring.
• There is a 1,428 sq. ft. detached garage/shop with a cement floor and a calving facility that includes the calving barn with plenty of room to bring the heifers in when they start calving.
• Plenty of corral space, and abundance of water for the pivot, and a very nice set of improvements are all featured at the Veteran Irrigated Farm.