• Located in the heart of the Black Hills of Wyoming, the VM Diamond Ranch is a “trophy caliber” property.
• Situated between Upton and Sundance, Wyoming it consists of 1,975± deeded acres, 640± State of Wyoming lease acres and 639.52± Inyan Kara Grazing Association acres, for a total of 3,254.52± total acres.
• The property features a 6,500 square foot custom log home featuring five bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, in-floor heating, a huge kitchen with Pecan cabinets, workout room, full walk-out basement and many beautiful amenities.
• A well maintained 275’ x 130’ heated and insulated indoor arena with 15 box stalls, tack room, wash rack and hay storage is also located on the property.
• Further improvements include pipe corrals with sorting alleys and a 320’ loafing shed with horse runs.
• The property is cross-fenced into approximately 12 pastures for grazing rotation with four wells and 11 tire tanks on the property.
• Additional water sources include springs and ponds.
• The VM Diamond Ranch offers a variety terrain ranging from pine covered hills, grassy meadows, canyons and wide-sweeping vistas.
• Many wildlife species frequent the property such as white tail deer, mule deer, elk and upland game birds.