• This property is a one-of-a-kind chance to own a beautiful, private, building site mere minutes west of Casper, Wyoming.
• Nestled against a scenic pine-covered ridge, the 23.4± acre lots boasts many mature trees that include a variety of spruce and ever-green trees, rocky mountain juniper, quaking aspen, elm, eastern cottonwood, box-elder, bur oak, and multiple other species.
• Originally planted as a tree farm, the rows of trees are neatly organized and irrigated by gated pipe.
• The property is irrigated via the Casper Alcova Irrigation District.
• City water tap and electrical service available.
• The lot has good access off a gravel county road and Casper is accessible via both Poison Spider Road and Highway 230.
• The property is two miles from Poison Spider School, and two and a half miles from the Bessemer Bend boat launch on the North Platte River.
• Owner financing is not available.
• Covenants will apply.