• Located just minutes from Guernsey, Wyoming and 30 minutes from Wheatland, Wyoming and the I-25 corridor, this 80± acre property offers a large yard with raised flower beds, green house, chicken coop and various fruit trees.
• Built in 2011, this custom, all-metal 4,016 sq. ft. “barndominium” features seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living rooms, private septic and private well.
• Heat is provided by in-floor radiant heat with pellet boiler, pellet stove and two wood-burning stoves.
• There is a work shop off the side of the home in addition to a 2,688 sq. ft. shop with three overhead doors.
• This property offers a great opportunity for raising livestock, farming, gardening, or anyone looking to enjoy the benefits of self-sustained country living.