• The Wind Ranch is located on the plains of South Dakota just northeast of the Black Hills approximately seven miles east of Newell.
• The ranch includes a full set of buildings that includes a house, two shops, two livestock barns, one hay barn with fenced stackyard and an extensive set of corrals and pens.
• The property consists of 3,376± total acres: 2,736± deeded and 640 State lease acres.
• The ranch is a combination of 2,780 acres of pasture, 40 acres of upland hayland and 550 acres of riparian/creek bottoms of which 200 acres can be hayed.
• The sellers have developed an intensive grazing system throughout the ranch.
• Quiet and secluded, the ranch has beautiful views of the Black Hills and Bear Butte.
• The ranch has easy access to Newell, Sturgis, Belle Fourche, Spearfish and Rapid City.