• The Wolf Springs Ranch is located approximately 70 miles northwest of Miles City, Montana in Garfield County and consists of 9,128± deeded acres, 780± BLM lease and 640± State of Montana lease acres for a total of 10,548± contiguous acres.
• The ranch is very well watered with several reservoirs, springs, electric wells and pipelines allowing cattle to always be in easy reach of reliable water.
• Several interior fences have allowed owners to incorporate grazing plans to improve and enhance grass growth as well as weight gains on cattle.
• Improvements include two modest homes, bunkhouse, barn/shop, and a very good set of corrals.
• Topography varies from rolling hills to sod-covered flattop buttes for great weather protection.
• The ranch is easily accessible off of paved highway and county roads.
• The Wolf Springs Ranch is a very good, hard grass cattle ranch located in an area known for good gains and low overhead operations.