• This contiguous 800± acre dryland farm is located approximately 2.75 miles north of Rushville, Nebraska.
• The Woods Country Farm is comprised of 55± acres of pasture, 10± acres building site, and the balance of 735± acres of farm ground.
• The farm is currently on a tenant lease with 60± acres planted in winter wheat with the remaining farm acres summer fallowed and awaiting spring planting.
• There are two homes on the Woods Country Farm, three shops with concrete floors, seven grain bins, a single car garage, greenhouse with office and showroom, and an open-faced equipment storage shed.
• There are many access points to the Woods Country Farm including a county road and section roads.
• The topography of the farm features level to rolling hill farm ground common to Western Nebraska, which provide excellent farming opportunities as well as outstanding animal habitat.
• Whitetail deer and upland game birds frequent the Woods Country Farm.