• Wyo Land & Cattle Company Option #1 consists of 63± acres with residence and outbuildings located directly adjacent to Town of Lusk city limits and Quigley Road, a well-maintained county road to the east.
• The residence is a 1,050 sq. ft. ranch-style home, with several recent updates including a new furnace and hot water heater.
• Multiple large farm utility buildings are located on the property, including a loafing shed for livestock and a detached garage.
• The property has a private septic system and a private well that provides water the house and several livestock water tanks.
• Electric service is provided by Niobrara Electric Association.
• Access is provided via a private drive off Overland Way.
• This property has excellent potential for a private ranchette or hobby farm located just outside of town.
• This property is partially Broker-owned.