• 1,050.7± deeded acres and 310.24 BLM lease acres for approximately 1,361 total acres situated in the scenic Wyoming Black Hills approximately 21 miles northeast of Newcastle, Wyoming.
• Excellent set of improvements that include 1,525 sq. ft., 1-1/2 story, 3 bedroom, one bath log home.
• 4,352 sq. ft. pole barn with two bedroom, one bath apartment that includes kitchen w/appliances new in 2014, climate controlled wine cellar, forced air heat & A/C, gym equipment, V-6 generator w/auto-on. A 900’ well provides water to both homes and sprinkler system.
• This property has excellent year around accessibility from US Hwy 85 via well maintained county roads.
• Lies adjacent to the national forest and the Mallo Camp recreational area.
• Terrain provides excellent habitat for several species of wildlife that frequent the area including elk, mule and whitetail deer, wild turkeys, and other wildlife indigenous to the Black Hills.