• Turn-of-the-century 2,852 sq. ft. 1 ½ story home with many updates throughout.
• Upgrades include: flooring, kitchen cabinets, countertops and backsplash, bathroom fixtures, and updated electrical boxes and plumbing.
• 2,020 sq. ft. main level includes foyer leading to living room with built-in bookcase and formal dining room with original hardwood floors, kitchen with appliances, breakfast nook, master bed with large walk-in closet and two smaller closets, two bathrooms and laundry.
• Three bedrooms upstairs.
• 832 sq. ft. unfinished basement with utility room and large storage/workout room.
• Hot water radiant heat: new boiler and hot water heater in 2019.
• 480 sq. ft. detached one-car garage with storage area.
• Centrally located, close to school and downtown businesses.