• Located on 40± deeded acres, 949 Lower Sussex Road offers prime country living with the Powder River traversing the edge of the property and beautiful views in all directions.
• The home is a 1999 manufactured home with 2,052 sq. ft. and is complete with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• The home has been updated in recent years and updates include new lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout, updated bathrooms and showers with doors, new flooring throughout, new AC unit and a top-of-the-line wood burning stove.
• A marquee feature of the home is the large fully custom kitchen island that is inlaid with turquoise.
• A total of three decks are featured on the exterior of home with one large wrap around deck encompassing the jacuzzi.
• Mature trees and a well-established lawn are on a sprinkler system inside the fenced yard.
• A newer 40’ x 80’ steel building offers garage/shop space on one-half with two oversized 14’ garage doors.
• The second half of the shop could serve as barn space and features a 10’ sliding barn door.
• Water is provided via a private well.