• The Banner County Acreage is a once in a lifetime property.
• The property consists of 10± deeded acres and is fenced and cross-fenced.
• This unique property has a well-maintained two-story house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a country feel.
• The home offers a private walkout deck off the master bedroom, electric base board heat throughout, a wood burning stove, in-floor heat in the kitchen area, on demand water heater with water softener and an updated septic system.
• There are numerous outbuildings on the property, all with concrete floors and electricity in the buildings, including 40×30 shot, 60×32 Quonset with a warming room, 40×20 barn, 30-32 horse barn and 22×16 bunkhouse.
• This property is at the end of a county road for privacy.