• Country living awaits you and your family on this property that checks a lot of the boxes on a wish list.
• The home, located south and west of the town of Yoder, Wyoming, is a 2,204 sq. ft. home that offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and an easy transitioning kitchen/dining/living area combo.
• Custom cabinets in the kitchen with western accents create a welcoming atmosphere.
• The home does have a partial basement that is unfinished and ready to be turned into an additional family room or another bedroom.
• Outside improvements on the Clark Horse Property include a 1,200 sq. ft. shop that is enhanced by a heated tool room and plenty of built-in storage.
• The horse barn has four stalls with runs, and a 5th stall on the northeast side of the barn, additional storage in the barn for hay, and a finished tack room.
• The horse enthusiast will enjoy the 130’ X 260’ arena that is ready for roping and riding.
• The pasture is crossed fenced into 3 pastures for convenient grazing.
• Quiet country living, excellent access off of a paved State Highway, and it’s location in the Southeast Schools attendance area are all offered with the Clark Horse Property.