• Located on the east side of Murdo, South Dakota sits 129± deeded acres of prime undeveloped land, currently used as agriculture land.
• The property includes the homesite, two barns and corrals along with a pond.
• This acreage is split by Hwy 248, which provides year-round access.
• It is being offered in its entirety for $967,500, or with the following options:
Lot 1: 8.41 acres for $71,485
Lot 2: 9.77 acres for $83,045
Tract 1: 33.31 acres for $283,135
Tract 2: 53.29 acres for $452,965
• Any lots or tracts are subject to final plat approval.