• This property consists of 320± deeded acres historically used for dry land farming and grazing.
• Located approximately 20 miles north of Yuma, CO, with county road access on the north and west boundaries, the Red Willow 320 is conveniently located a half mile north of the Tri-State 115 KV transmission line and 1 mile east of the Public Service 230 KV transmission line.
• Currently, there are 212.54± acres of the farm planted to wheat and the remainder of the property is grass pasture.
• This pasture is fenced by a two-strand hot wire fence in modest condition and features a draw running from west to east.
• The south portion of the farm ground is mainly flat with a slight slope from south to north.
• Most of the farm ground consists of platner loam soils with some iliff loams and rago loams as well.
• To transfer with the sale of farm are 117.30± wheat base acres.
• There is no well on the property.
• The farm is currently being rented by a local farmer, with potential for that arrangement to carry into the future.