• The Park Subdivision is a scenic 5± acre lot with mature Austrian Pine and Cottonwood trees on three sides, providing nice protection.
• The land is flat with ample amounts of grass and trees offering a good home-building opportunity.
• This property is located approximately one mile west of Torrington, Wyoming on County Road 45 and is a private, end-of-road lot.
• The property has a private well and electricity at the edge of the property.
• Minor covenants accompany the property.
• Deer and turkey frequent the property.