• Located just north of Torrington, Wyoming and in the Dillman Estates Subdivision, is the Wade Acreage.
• Built in 2013, this tri-level home with a garden view, has three bedrooms, three baths with an abundance of personality and western charm which includes barnwood door and window frames throughout the home.
• The main floor includes a large kitchen with knotty hickory cabinets, engineered hardwood floors and is connected to the open and spacious living area.
• The upper level has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with one of them attached to the primary bedroom.
• Found on the garden view level is a family room with beautiful barnwood siding along with a fourth non-conforming bedroom and the third full bathroom.
• Rounding out the amenities with the house is the attached, three-car garage that is fully finished and insulated.
• Other improvements include a 768 sq. ft. shop with an overhead door along with the walk-through door that leads to the enclosed tool and work area.
• A second custom-built shed would be ideal for a gardening shed or simply for the storage of outdoor and gardening supplies.
• The property consists of 2.86± with plenty of potential to be the perfect horse property.