• The Tripple Farm consists of 156.12± deeded acres that is currently farmed by a tenant farmer and is leased until the harvest of 2024.
• The pivot on the property and that irrigates the farm ground is owned by the tenant farmer.
• The Fort Laramie Irrigation ditch runs through the property and is allocated to irrigate 123± acres.
• There are no buildings on the property, it is strictly farm ground.
• There is a lease with Titan Equipment for transmission equipment, (repeater tower) associated with the property.
• The farm sits right off of two well-traveled County Roads; County Road S and County Road 26.